AXA Assistance is responsible for the conception and development of the AXA Schengen insurance coverage. This kind of travel insurance coverage is one that fits all of the conditions mentioned in the decision that was taken by the Council of the European Union, which means that it can be used to apply for a Schengen visa.
The AXA Group includes AXA Assistance. It’s a major player in the global market for emergency medical care and vacation insurance. In terms of global support networks, AXA Assistance is among the most comprehensive and effective. Included with AXA Help are:
30 international call centres open around the clock
Where there is no central call centre, AXA Assistance has a network of 6,500 agents.
There are 6,000 workers who are dedicated to serving their consumers, and 600 physicians who are experts in providing individual support.
Should I get a Schengen Visa before going to Europe?
A Schengen Visa is required for all visitors coming into the Schengen Area from countries that do not have reciprocal visa-free travel arrangements. Click this link to get a complete list of nations that call for Schengen visas.
Where can I obtain my Schengen visa application form?
Schengen visa applications for the following countries in 2022 are available for download below.
- France visa application form (French)
- France visa application (English)
- Spain visa application form (English)
- Italy visa application form (English)
- Greece visa application form (English)
- Sweden visa application form (English)
- Switzerland visa application form (English & French)
- Switzerland visa application form (German)
You must submit an online application for a visa to Germany.
The visa application process can be completed online for many other nations, and some even offer downloadable applications.
Applicants for Schengen visas should submit their paperwork to the relevant embassy or consulate of the nation they plan to visit. If you need additional assistance, a visa application centre is available.
What if I already have a Schengen Visa?
If you want to travel to multiple countries inside the Schengen area, you just need one Schengen visa. You just need to apply for a visa in the nation where your stay will be the longest if you plan to visit multiple Schengen Area countries. You must apply for your Schengen Visa at the consulate of the first country you plan to visit if your intended length of stay in each country is the same.
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Schengen area is right here.
Visas for entry to the Schengen Area are listed here in their many forms.
What are the required documents when applying for a Schengen Visa?
To apply for a Schengen visa you need to provide the following documents:
- A Visa Application Form that has been filled out and signed
- Your passport. You need at least three months after the day you leave the Schengen Area for it to expire.
- When you sign up for AXA Schengen insurance online, you’ll receive your certificate of insurance for medical expenses and travel promptly through email. You can simply print the certificate and submit it with your application.
- Something that specifies when and where you’ll be: Local authorities want evidence of your mode of transportation in order to ascertain your whereabouts and how you plan to get around (plane, train, or bus tickets, invoices for rental cars)
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover living expenses in the host nation for the duration of the visit. Consulates and embassies can notify you of the specific requirements for entering the Schengen Area nation you plan to visit.
- Accommodation documentation: along with your application, please include details on where you intend to stay during your stay in the country. This could be a receipt from a hotel, an email invitation to stay with a friend or relative, etc.
The consulate where you make your application may request further supporting materials.
Instructions on what to bring in order to apply for a Schengen visa.
I need to apply for a Schengen visa but I don’t know where to do it?
It is possible to apply for a visa online for some countries; these services are usually outsourced to third-party companies. You should plan on attending the visa interview in person. You can attend one of these interviews at the consulate, embassy, or visa application centre that is most convenient for you, along with copies of your application and supporting documents.
The average time to obtain a Schengen visa is how long?
Processing times for Schengen visas are around two weeks worldwide. However, there are situations in which the processing time is extended. This could take 30 calendar days, or in rare situations 60 calendar days, depending on the complexity of your application. It’s possible that the reason for the holdup has nothing to do with your submission. In the months of July and August, when many offices are closed for vacation, processing times tend to increase.
You may be able to monitor the status of your application through a dedicated website or by getting in touch with the relevant embassy or consulate.
Is it possible to obtain a Schengen visa if you are unemployed?
Yes. However, you will be required to demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to maintain yourself throughout your journey if you are now unemployed.
Will Brexit affect my need for a Schengen visa to enter the United Kingdom?
While the United Kingdom has always been outside of the Schengen Area, it is currently no longer a part of the European Union as a whole. To enter the United Kingdom, you must first obtain a visa from the British embassy, consulate, or visa application service in your home country.
There are many reasons why people choose AXA as their insurance provider. One of the most important factors is our reputation for financial stability and strong claims paying ability. This means that our policyholders can feel confident that we will be there when they need us, whether it’s to cover the costs of an unexpected accident or to help them rebuild their lives after a disaster.
In addition to our financial strength, we also offer a wide range of insurance products and services that can be customized to meet the specific needs of our customers. Whether you’re looking for auto, home, life, or business insurance, AXA has the coverage you need. We also offer a number of unique programs and discounts that can save you money on your premiums. To learn more about what makes AXA the right choice for you, contact one of our agents today.