It was in 2012 when Connie Nam established the fashion label Astrid & Miyu. Despite having spent her formative years in Seoul, Korea, she has spent the majority of her life abroad. Taking after her mother’s example, she had been making and wearing jewellery since she was a little child.
She was known to frequent flea markets and unique jewellers on her travels. She never planned her purchases and always found the best deals by chance. However, she had a hard time settling on a reliable brand whenever she shopped with the intention of giving it as a gift or treating herself. Existing brands offered dull and uninspiring encounters, with things displayed behind glass and salespeople dressed in all black. Everything seemed dull and uninteresting.
Connie saw this as a chance to offer them something new. She was motivated to build an inclusive and empowering brand after visiting a jeweller in her hometown of Seoul and being moved by the story of the shop’s founder.
After ten years, Astrid & Miyu is recognised as much more than a jewellery company on a global scale.
CHOOSING GOLD OR SILVER JEWELLERY
- In the past, the color of a person’s skin was used to decide the color of metal that they should wear: persons with warmer skin tones wore gold metal, while those with cooler skin tones wore silver metal.
- These days, it is not thought to be as crucial, and you are free to disregard such’style standards’ as you see fit; nonetheless, you may still find it helpful to utilize them as a guide to assist you in getting started with coordinating jewelry to suit you and your own unique sense of style.
- People are typically said to have cool skin coloring if they have blue veins on their wrists and if they burn quickly.
- Warm coloring refers to people who have olive or darker skin tones, green veins, or who tan easily. People with these characteristics are considered to have good tanning abilities.
- When shopping for jewelry, one thing to bear in mind is that the price of gold is significantly more than the price of silver due to the fact that gold is a more valued precious metal. However, there are alternatives to gold that are available at a lower cost, such as gold filled and gold vermeil. Discover more about the various forms gold may take.
- Rose gold jewelry or colors that are similar to copper tend to look excellent on most individuals and can add some stunning and surprising coloring to your collection of jewelry. Rose gold jewelry is particularly popular right now.
- It is important to keep in mind that gemstone jewelry can also contribute an assortment of different colors (as well as sparkle!) to your collection of jewelry.
- If you are looking to buy someone a piece of jewelry as a present but are unsure about what color to get them, it is a good idea to observe the colors that the person who will be receiving the gift typically wears. Check out their guide to gift giving for those who struggle with their personal style for some helpful advice.
Explore our selection of gold rings, which are an excellent addition to any stack of golden rings. Explore the selection of gold plated and solid gold rings available from Astrid & Miyu. Choose from a variety of styles, such as glittering stacking rings, staple band rings, and engravable signet rings.
Astrid&Miyu is quickly becoming known for their range of unique and stylish silver rings. Not only offering breathtaking designs, Astrid&Miyu also offers different shapes and sizes that caters to every customer’s individual style. Ideal for everyone from the daily wearer to the occasional accessory-lover, Astrid&Miyu’s versatile collection of silver rings will no doubt be a key staple in your jewelry box. With the right care and maintenance, your Astrid&Miyu silver ring will be with you for many years to come, making it an ideal gift even for special occasions.
SOLID GOLD RINGS
Astrid & Miyu are proud to present their new line of solid gold rings. Your ring collection may be taken to the next level by adding delicate band rings and stacking designs, all of which are fashioned from 14k recycled solid yellow and white gold. You’ll want to wear these every day because of their sophisticated designs, which feature stones made of white topaz. This is your precious reminder to give something nice to yourself.
Why Choose Astrid&Miyu?
Astrid&Miyu is a UK-based jewellery brand that offers stylish and modern jewellery at an affordable price. The company was founded in 2013 by friends Astrid and Miyu, who wanted to create beautiful, minimalist jewellery that was also affordable. All of the pieces are designed in-house by the team of designers, and are made from high-quality materials. The company also offers a personalisation service, so you can add a personal touch to your jewellery.
Astrid&Miyu has a broad range of jewellery to suit all occasions, tastes and budgets, making it the perfect place to find that special piece. Whether you’re looking for a simple pair of stud earrings or a statement necklace, you’re sure to find something you love at Astrid&Miyu. So why not take a look today? You might just find your new favourite piece of jewellery.